10 Reasons to Choose Quincy Memorials
Quincy Memorials prides itself on the convenience we provide our customers. We strive to help you in the best way to meet your needs. QMI offers you the most options and some of the best customer service in the industry. Quality, Convenience and Customer Service are our main goals.
- QMI has 3 convenient locations in Quincy, Kingston & Waltham, serving most of Eastern MA. All sites have ample displays so you can see, touch and feel the product. QMI is open 6 days a week and 24 hrs by appointment and also offers home visits.
- QMI has one of the best Websites in the industry (www.QuincyMemorials.com). Its extensive and informative format makes it easy for customers to see examples of our work and styles. It also takes customers through the 7 Step Process of buying a memorial, making a Quincy Memorial customer one of the most informed buyers in the industry.
- QMI has an exclusive FREE 24 Page Full Color Catalog with many designs to choose from. It can be requested and mailed at your convenience. QMI also has in-house books with thousands of design ideas, options & symbols for all interests and life styles.
- QMI can be reached Toll Free at (1-800-696-4402), by Fax (617-472-2030) and by email (email@example.com) for your convenience.
- While some other retailers are strictly selling international colors and granites, QMI continues to sell Domestic American made granite. Even when an International color is needed, the design work is still done locally.
- QMI has Competitive Pricing. We price our monuments fairly and competitively. Options start at $995, with some low priced inventory items. QMI pricing always includes Family Name, Name & Dates of deceased, Design, and Installation of your monument.
- QMI is a family owned and run business and has been serving families for over 60 years. You can rest assured we are experienced and will be able to help you design and select the memorial that is right for your needs.
- QMI offers payment plans and budget terms if needed and accepts cash, check or credit card. We ask for a 50% deposit and the rest can be paid off in the months following.
- QMI guarantees satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied, we will replace it.
- QMI uses only the most qualified and experienced engravers for each individual job. Below is an example of the Difference the Details Make in a Quincy Memorial versus the rest. Notice the Deep Cut Roses, Shape Carvings and Detailed Crosses.
Quincy Memorials Other local company