St Mary Cemetery, Canton

About St Mary Cemetery, Canton

This cemetery was established in 1847. It is owned and maintained by Saint John the Evangelist Church. The cemetery expanded along the south side of Randolph Street in 1864 and along the north side of Randolph Street in 1920.


Randolph St, Canton, MA 02021

Open Daily 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

About Us

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.