St Mary's Cemetery, Randolph
About St Mary's Cemetery, Randolph
Saint Mary, a Parochial cemetery established in 1845, set on approximately 80 acres, is one of the oldest Catholic cemeteries in the Archdiocese of Boston. We complete an average of 140 interments each year, and have a total of approximately 20,000 interments. We employ a full time staff of three, and one part time employee.
St. Mary’s is managed under the direction of a Cemetery Council comprised of 6 lay persons from the parish. The Pastor of St. Mary Parish serves as the Pastor/Director of the cemetery and Chairperson of the Cemetery Council. Robert O’Connor, a full time employee of the cemetery for over 25 years, is the Executive Director of the cemetery and Vice-Chairperson of the Cemetery Council.