Fern Hill Cemetery, Hanson
About Fern Hill Cemetery, Hanson
Fern Hill Cemetery was founded as the churchyard of the Second Church of Christ in the West Parish of Pembroke, Which is now the First Congregational Church of Hanson, around the date of the church’s establishment circa 1748. It is still in use today, with several land extensions towards Wampatuck Pond. The oldest section of the cemetery is owned by the Town of Hanson, while the newer sections are privately held and operated.